Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
The pretty pop of colour at the centre of these heart amulet drop earrings is created by a sparkling rose garnet (or rhodolite) with a facetted rose cut finish which is set in a solid 14ct gold setting.
These striking drop earrings are a beautiful and contemporary design to dress up with, but they'll also add some colour and sparkle to bring a casual outfit to life. Pair them with the matching heart amulet necklace to really dress them up.
The heart amulet earrings also make a gorgeous gift for someone special. Heart symbols represent love, unity and compassion. By extension they also represent friendship, devotion and affection.
See the other heart amulet jewellery designs, along with the full amulets range, featuring necklaces, bracelets, earrings and rings in sterling silver, gold and gemstones, all of which carry special meanings and sentiments.
The heart drop earrings are made in shiny sterling silver. At the centre of each earring panel is a small setting in quality 14ct gold which holds a deep pinkish-red rose garnet (or rhodolite) gemstone with a sparkly facetted finish.
The amulet panels are each suspended from curvy sterling silver ear hooks to form drop earrings.
Garnet is the birthstone for January, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
View our full range of dangle earrings and drop earrings in the online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver drop earrings.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold settings.
- Rose garnet (or rhodolite) gemstones with a sparkly facetted cut.
- Perfect to dress up with, especially when paired with the matching necklace.
- Will also work beautifully to bring a casual outfit to life with some sparkle, colour and movement.
- They make a special gift: heart symbols represent love, unity and compassion, along with friendship, devotion and affection.
- Garnet (including rhodolite) is the birthstone for January.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold and two rhodolite gemstones.
Panels size: The panels are each approximately 1.3cm (0.51") in diameter.
Setting size: The gold settings with gemstones are each approximately 0.25cm (0.1") in diameter.
Earring size: Approximately 3.5cm (1.4") in length, including the ear wire.
Back to top