We're sure you'll love wearing these intricately cut out sterling silver dangle earrings which capture the complexity of a gorgeous grevillea flower, an Australian native plant. They'll sparkle and swing as you move.
The statement earrings will dress up a casual outfit beautifully and they can also be worn with more dressy outfits too. We recommend pairing them with more subtle silver jewellery so they keep all of the attention, but feel free to experiment with pairing them with one of the matching necklaces to go all out.
Take a look at the other designs in the Flora Range: beautiful jewellery designs inspired by Australian flowers and plants.
These dangle earrings feature a grevillea flower design which has been intricately cut out in sterling silver with a bright and shiny finish. The handmade ear wires are also made in sterling silver.
View our range of dangle earrings and sterling silver earrings in the jewellery store, along with the full silver jewellery range and statement jewellery collection.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver dangle earrings, including the handmade ear wires.
- Beautiful and intricate grevillea flower design which has been cut out of shiny sterling silver.
- Larger sized dangle earrings which are perfect to add sparkle and movement to a casual outfit.
- A beautiful pair of statement earrings to bring any outfit to life.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Panel size: Each flower panel is approximately 3cm (1.18") at its tallest and 1.7cm (0.67") at its widest.
- Earring size: Each earring is around 4.5cm (1.77") at its longest, including the ear wire and panel.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.