Go straight to the facts: sizes, materials & more
These small and simple gemstone and gold stud earrings are handmade in solid 14ct gold and feature natural aquamarine cabochon gemstones in a pale blue colour.
Aquamarines are the birthstone for March, so these earrings will make a lovely gift for someone born in March. Of course you can also wear them simply because you like them! See the other designs in our birthstones range, including rings and necklaces.
The gemstone stud earrings each feature a pretty aquamarine gemstone with a smooth cabochon cut which is set in a serrated edged setting in solid gold. Note that these are natural gemstones and will have some natural variations: your earrings will feature a closely matched pair of stones but they may differ a little from the pair photographed.
The gold earrings are completed with 14ct gold posts which are secured with small but sturdy 14ct gold earring backs.
View the range of stud earrings in our online jewellery store, along with our birthstones range. Also see our gold jewellery collection.
What you'll love
- Glamorous solid 14ct gold stud earrings.
- Pretty pale blue aquamarine gemstones with a smooth cabochon cut.
- Aquamarines are the birthstone for March, so they'll have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Small enough to be worn as day-to-day earrings and colourful enough to dress up with.
- Wear them paired with the matching ring.
Just the facts:
Materials: Solid 14ct gold and 2 aquamarine gemstones.
Gemstone size: The gemstone settings are each 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
Back to top