This simple but sparkling sterling silver bracelet features five dots with Simone's favourite intricate paisley pattern. Each dot we make features a different section of pattern, giving you a unique piece of jewellery.
Use the paisley dots chain bracelet to add some boho sparkle, pattern and movement to the most casual outfit. It also looks great paired with the matching silver stud earrings or paisley chain necklace when you're feeling matchy-matchy. It also plays nicely with stacked bangles if you feel like layering them.
In a more minimalist mood? Simply turn the bracelet over and wear it with the plain sterling silver side showing instead. Yay!
The mini-pendants on this silver bracelet are each handmade with a disc of sterling silver. Each disc features a different section of a paisley pattern which is imprinted on the surface, with each dot being different.
The dots are evenly spaced around a delicate but sturdy sparkly sterling silver chain, which is secured in place with a sterling silver clasp. The chain is adjustable up to 23cm (9") and it's completed with our logo tag at the end.
What you'll love
- Quality sterling silver bracelet, including the clasp.
- Unique handmade design, with no two discs being the same.
- Great to add some unique, boho sparkle to a casual outfit, but works when dressing up too.
- Versatile adjustable bracelet length.
- For more versatility, simple turn it over and wear it with the plain silver side showing instead.
- Feeling matchy? Pair it with the matching necklace or earrings.
Just the facts:
Materials: Sterling silver.
Panel size: Each disc is approximately 0.95cm (0.37") in diameter.
Bracelet length: Adjustable: can be clasped at any point up to 23cm (9").
Back to top