Daisy & opal cocktail ring
This intricate and engaging daisy cocktail ring in sterling silver, 14ct gold and opal is sure to make a delightful and engaging addition to your jewellery collection. Opal is the birthstone for October.
Free shipping available
This is a lovely sized cocktail ring which will make a bold and beautiful statement. The daisy ring is a striking piece to dress up with as it will add delight and interest to any outfit. It's one of our favourites from this range of jewellery.
The cocktail ring is made in sterling silver and features a small but alluring 14ct gold setting with an opal gemstone with subtle flashes of green, blue and red. It's sure to be a conversation starter.
Experiment with mixing and matching with other silver and gold rings. Also look at pairing it with the matching solid gold and opal stud earrings or other daisy jewellery designs, along with other pieces from the bouquet range.
The sterling silver ring features our intricate daisy flower design which has been domed inwards. The flower is attached to a sterling silver ring shank which has a hammer-beaten finish to catch the light. At the centre of a flower is a small 14ct solid gold setting with a serrated edge, which holds a lovely opal gemstone. Note that the opal used in each pendant will have some natural variation in terms of colouring.
Opal is the birthstone for October, so it makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstone jewellery, included our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
This is an old favourite that we re-designed and re-made for our 25th Anniversary.
Check out the other cocktail rings in our Australian online jewellery store.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver cocktail ring.
- Eye-catching and intricate design to show off your unique sense of style.
- Perfect for adding a statement to casual wear or for dressing up with, especially when paired with the matching earrings or necklace.
- Daisies represent innocence, new beginnings and true love.
- Makes a lovely gift: opal is the birthstone for October.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver.
- Dish size: The flower is approximately 1.55cm (0.6") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with opal gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
translation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_titletranslation missing: en.products.tabs.ring_order_details_html
Finger sizes vary from one person to the next, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
Download our handy ring size measuring guide to work out your size based on a ring you have or another measurement. It also includes lots of handy ring sizing tips. We also have a re-useable ring sizing kit available which will give you an accurate size. It's highly recommended if you're not certain of your size.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout include a note to tell us the size you would like to have made for you. You can use either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing to let us know your size.
Important: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us first as there may be an additional cost.
If you order a custom size and the size you give us is incorrect there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s to you, as custom sized rings may not be easily resold.
We strongly recommend purchasing a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.