You can wear this beautiful garnet stacking ring on its own or combine it with our other stacking rings, making it a very versatile piece of sterling silver jewellery to have in your collection - and we do love a bit of versatility!
Also see the stacking rings set with garnet and golden topaz which features this garnet ring design.
The stackable ring is handmade in sterling silver. The band has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer to give it a sparkling texture.
It features a rich deep red garnet cabochon gemstone which has rose cut facets. The gemstone is in a serrated edged setting.
Garnet is the birthstone for January, so makes a great gift idea for someone born that month - or of course you can choose it just because you like it. See the other pieces in our birthstones by month jewellery, including our dedicated birthstone range featuring a gemstone for each month of the year.
What you'll love:
- Made by hand, with each stacking ring having a unique texture.
- Quality sterling silver, including the setting.
- Rich deep red garnet cabochon gemstone with a faceted rose cut finish.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver and a garnet cabochon gemstone.
- Gemstone size: The garnet setting is 0.4cm (0.16") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.15cm (0.06") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
- We have FREE shipping in Australia for orders $30+. Learn more.
- Every order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including a display card with care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient and include a personal note. You can also add a gift card and add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.