Birthstone pendant: moissanite
Our extra special and super sparkly moissanite starburst pendant in sterling silver and gold is part of our birthstones range: being clear coloured moissanite is one of the birthstones for April. This small pendant makes a very special gift (including to yourself!) and is ideal for everyday wear.
Free shipping available
Our birthstone pendant will add a small pop of sparkle and colour to anyone's everyday. It's made in shiny sterling silver and this version features a facetted rose cut moissanite gemstone set in a solid gold setting. Moissanite is a lab created ethical alternative to diamond which is vividly sparkly, mining free and more affordable.
Being clear coloured, moissanite is one of the birthstones for April, so this pendant will make a great gift for someone born in April. Of course you can also wear it just because you like this stone! See the other designs in our birthstones range, including rings and earrings with gemstones for each month of the year.
Also see our white topaz birthstone pendant as an affordable alternative birthstone for April.
This pendant is also part of our amulets range. Starbursts represent enlightenment, while stars are regarded as representing protection and warding off negativity, along with guidance and wishes of good luck.
The small pendant is made in shiny sterling silver which features a geometric starburst design etched into the surface. The super sparkly moissanite gemstone has a facetted rose cut finish. The gem is set into a solid 14ct gold setting with a serrated edge.
The silver and gold pendant is suspended from a delicate and sparkly silver chain. The chain is completed with a sterling silver clasp. The adjustable chain can be worn at different lengths and you can add more length with a silver chain necklace extender.
What you'll love:
- Quality sterling silver pendant necklace.
- Glamorous 14ct solid gold setting.
- Super sparkly and extra special moissanite gemstone with a facetted rose cut finish: moissanites are a more ethical and affordable alternative to diamonds.
- Moissanite is one of the birthstones for April, so it will have extra meaning for someone born that month.
- Small enough to wear as an everyday piece, but will dress up well too, especially if paired with the matching earrings and ring.
- Sturdy and secure clasp.
- Versatile adjustable chain.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Sterling silver, 14ct gold setting and a moissanite gemstone.
- Pendant size: The pendant is approximately 1cm (0.4") in diameter.
- Setting size: The gold setting with gemstone is approximately 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Necklace length: Adjustable from 45cm (18") to 55cm (21.5"). Add a further 15cm (6") with our silver chain extender.
This necklace comes with an adjustable chain so you can wear it from standard (or princess) length (45cm/18") to matinee length (55cm/21.5"). You can also add a 15cm chain extender in silver or gold to take it to opera length. (70cm/27.5").
This illustration will give you an idea of how various necklace lengths are likely to sit:
Wearing different necklace lengths:
Everyone is different so we suggest you measure an existing necklace or use some string to see what will suit you. Check out our handy necklace length guide to learn more about how to wear different length necklaces with different necklines and outfits.
- Shipping is FREE in Australia for orders $30+. You'll get free Express Post for orders $150+. Learn more.
- Checkout is secure and you can make payments using credit card, Paypal and Afterpay, along with Google and Apple payments.
- Every order comes with a money back happiness guarantee, so you can make a return for any reason.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in a gift box which includes a display card with care and cleaning instructions.
- You can send your order directly to a gift recipient and include either a gift card or a gift note. Gift wrapping is also available to add in your shopping cart. Invoices are never included with deliveries.