Birthstone & solid gold stacking ring
Choose a small birthstone (or just your favourite) from our selection and we'll create a solid gold stacking ring for you. The ring will add a little pop of sparkly colour to any day. Wear it alone or mix and match with other stacking rings.
Listing is for a single ring: photographs show examples of a variety of birthstones
This stacking ring in solid gold is part of our birthstones range: choose one of the small gemstones from the list (whether because it's your birthstone or just because you like it) and we'll create your handmade ring in your size.
See the other designs in our birthstones by month range. This will also give you more information about the gemstones available and you can find matching earrings and pendants.
You can wear one of our beautiful gemstone and solid gold stacking rings on its own or combine it with other stackable rings, making it a very versatile piece of jewellery to have in your collection.
Take a look at the 5th image to see a comparison of the band thicknesses of our different solid gold stacking rings, with our gemstone set rings being our second thickest design.
The gemstone stacking ring is handmade in solid 14ct gold which has been beaten with a silversmithing hammer and then polished to give it a smooth but sparkling texture. Your ring will feature your choice of a small but beautiful gemstone with either a smooth cabochon or facetted rose cut finish. The gemstone will be set in a serrated edged setting.
Check out our other stacking rings, gemstone rings and gold rings, along with our full gold jewellery collection. Also see our amulets range: a suite of meaningful jewellery designs inspired by sentiments of luck, protection and love.
What you'll love:
- Quality solid 14ct gold stacking ring.
- Your choice of a small but beautiful gemstone, with a full set of birthstones to choose from.
- Made by hand, with each ring having a unique texture.
- You can mix and match with our other stacking rings or wear it on its own.
- Will look great paired with the matching solid gold earrings with birthstones.
Just the facts:
- Materials: Solid 14ct gold and the gemstone of your choice.
- Gemstone size: The setting is 0.3cm (0.12") in diameter.
- Ring band size: Approximately 0.12cm (0.05") wide.
- Ring fitting size: See ring sizing information in the description.
Finger sizes vary a lot, so check your size before ordering if you're unsure, especially if ordering a custom size (see below). In the shop we list common ring sizes: the lower the letter/number, the smaller the size.
If you need help working our your size get a ring sizing kit. Also read our handy ring size measuring guide.
Custom ring sizes
If the size you need is not listed, then choose the custom size. When you checkout, include a note to tell us your size in either Australian/UK (alphabetical) or US (numerical) sizing.
Note: the maximum custom size we can make in sterling silver is Z3 (14.5 in US sizes). The maximum custom size for solid gold rings is U½ (10.5 in US sizes): if you need a gold ring larger than this, contact us as there may be an additional cost.
Important note re custom rings:
If the custom size you provide is incorrect, there is usually a charge for resizing and returning your ring/s. Custom sized rings cannot be returned for a refund unless they are faulty or there was an error on our part. This is because they can't be easily resold, unlike our standard sizes.
We strongly recommend getting a ring sizing kit before ordering if you are at all unsure about the custom size you need.
- You'll get FREE shipping in Australia for orders $50+. Learn more.
- Your order comes with our money back happiness guarantee.
- Each piece of jewellery is packaged in an eco-friendly gift box including care instructions.
- You can send orders directly to a gift recipient with a personal note. You can opt to add a gift card or add gift wrapping at checkout. Invoices are never included.
- Checkout is secure and you can pay using a credit card, Paypal, Shop Pay, Afterpay, Google or Apple payments.